The editors and publishing professionals on our team take a lot of pride in assisting authors. Our focus is on assisting writers navigate the publishing world, making sure authors and their works are noticed. As a writer, your focus in on the story, our focus is on getting it to market and on shelves.
- To serve as a unified voice for allied health in the state.
- To represent mutual interests of allied health educators, practitioners, and students in legislative, professional, health planning, and consumer affairs.
- To promote multidisciplinary liaison and cooperation in allied health fields.
- To serve as a forum/platform for discussion of issues and trends for allied health fields.
- To provide an opportunity for educational institutions, professions, organizations, practitioners, students, and others concerned with allied health to exchange ideas on matters of mutual concern.
- To advance public awareness and marketability of allied health care.
- To offer venues of exchange of information and collaborative enterprise among allied health professionals and programs within the state.
- To develop leaders in allied health for the 21st century.
The Texas Society for Advancement of Health Professions is a professional organization, dedicated to enhancing and promoting education, research, and clinical practice of allied health professional within the state.
- The Texas Society for Advancement of Health Professions (TSAHP) was established and approved as a Texas Corporation in 1978.
- TSAHP is a state-wide nonprofit scientific and professional organization formed to serve the needs of allied health educators, practitioners, professional institutions & organizations, and others seriously interested in improving health care & health care education.
- TSAHP provides a vital forum in which allied health educators and practitioners can address and act on mutual concerns.
- TSAHP policies provide equal eligibility and responsibility for full participation in programs of the Society.
Download: TSAHP Bylaws